The Thames

The Thames

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One Day at a Time

As the very exciting move approaches, I must admit that I am a little nervous. I have lived in this city literally my whole life. I am very excited about what God has in store for my family and know that blessing are sure to come by being obedient. "ROOTS"... The thought of putting down roots somewhere else is rather hard to accept. You know the job of a root is to provide support for the plant (basic core), nurish the plant and help it bring forth new life. So "roots" we will plant where ever God leads. These roots will help anchor our family and hopefully not only nurish my family but also those we come in contact with. Of course new life will come - or should I say new parts of life (we are not planning on adding an additions to the family) and we will learn to adjust day by day. God is opening doors for this family like never before and we love sitting back and watching him work. Work on God ....we are FOLLOWING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment